- Best Types of Silicone Oil for Acrylic Pouring - Many acrylic pourers and swipers say you really need an additive to create the best cells. While there are some ...Continue Reading
- Pouring with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: Sexy Colors - By the time this article and video reaches the blog and everything gets edited and uploaded, Valentines Day will be ...Continue Reading
- Beach Scenes 101: How to Use Resin in Acrylic Pouring to Create Lacing and Paint Waves - Today we're going to learn how to incorporate resin into our fluid pouring. This technique is very useful for creating ...Continue Reading
Join Our Acrylic Pouring Facebook Community
Come and join us in our new Facebook group and share your art, your videos, your successes, tips and advice.
- Testing DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic Paints for Acrylic Pouring - You know I love to try out new products and new techniques and new ideas for pouring and painting. Today I'll ...Continue Reading
- How to Create Designs on Poured Tiles with Texture Paste and Stencils - I've been looking for ways to bring tiles together that don't quite match and make them a set. I tried ...Continue Reading
- How to prepare tiles for acrylic pouring – experiment - I get a lot of questions about how well paint sticks to ceramic tiles, and shouldn't I at least gesso ...Continue Reading