Come and join us in our new Facebook group and share your art, your videos, your successes, tips and advice.
The store is now open! Get all your essential painting supplies in one place, then check out and pay via a trusted name. We make shopping quick and easy so you have more time to paint! Do let us know what supplies you would like us to add to the store to make it perfect for you.
Your success with acrylic pouring starts here...
A complete beginners guide and introduction to acrylic pouring. The Getting Started With Acrylic Pouring covers everything from equipment, paint mixing, techniques, recipes, how to create cells, through to how to finish and protect your paintings.
A 35 page PDF E-book to download contains 4 exclusive videos and gives the beginner an easy to follow recipe where big cells without torching can be created easily. Learn the dirty pour, flip cup, how to swipe and much more...
- Color Shift paints swipe with paper towel - I'm feeling in both a sparkly and swipey mood today so I'll be combining my favorite way of painting (the swipe) ...Continue Reading
- Painting a garden with a plastic sheet dip - Trying something new today. I've made paintings with the 'Butterfly Technique' in the past where I have dipped one canvas ...Continue Reading
- Spiral swipe painting on a record - I had a dream....in which I created the most amazing spiral swipe pattern. Do you ever dream of painting success? ...Continue Reading
- Making orphan tiles into a set by stencilling - I hate to waste paints so when I get a big patch of colorful spill or I have some paints ...Continue Reading
- Sunset acrylic swipe painting with gold - I had a comment on one of my videos on YouTube, this one, the triple dirty pour sunset painting. Someone ...Continue Reading
- Swiping an acrylic pour painting with a paper towel - Today I'm going to try a new way of swiping. One of the group members wrote and told me about ...Continue Reading