Come and join us in our new Facebook group and share your art, your videos, your successes, tips and advice.
The store is now open! Get all your essential painting supplies in one place, then check out and pay via a trusted name. We make shopping quick and easy so you have more time to paint! Do let us know what supplies you would like us to add to the store to make it perfect for you.
Your success with acrylic pouring starts here...
A complete beginners guide and introduction to acrylic pouring. The Getting Started With Acrylic Pouring covers everything from equipment, paint mixing, techniques, recipes, how to create cells, through to how to finish and protect your paintings.
A 35 page PDF E-book to download contains 4 exclusive videos and gives the beginner an easy to follow recipe where big cells without torching can be created easily. Learn the dirty pour, flip cup, how to swipe and much more...
- Using an iridescent medium in a swipe painting - I'm feeling classy and elegant this week. Or at least in my choice of colors anyway. I find that a ...Continue Reading
- Elegant metallic dirty pour on a black negative space - I'm still in the mood to be working with metallics and glitter paints, but because THIS PAINTING turned out so ...Continue Reading
- Snippets – Types of oil used to make cells in acrylic pouring - There are a confusing array of products and additives that you can, and might like to use to try to ...Continue Reading
- Gift ideas for artists – from stocking stuffers to studios - It's that time of year again when we all seem to be busiest and don't have enough time to paint. ...Continue Reading
- Flip cup and drag on a black background - Having really enjoyed my first flip cup and drag painting from our #NovemberPouringChallenge on YouTube, I thought it was time ...Continue Reading
- Triple ombre dirty acrylic pour sunset - I'm back with some bright colors. This time a triple dirty pour - 3 different cups, 3 different color combinations ...Continue Reading