Come and join us in our new Facebook group and share your art, your videos, your successes, tips and advice.
The store is now open! Get all your essential painting supplies in one place, then check out and pay via a trusted name. We make shopping quick and easy so you have more time to paint! Do let us know what supplies you would like us to add to the store to make it perfect for you.
Your success with acrylic pouring starts here...
A complete beginners guide and introduction to acrylic pouring. The Getting Started With Acrylic Pouring covers everything from equipment, paint mixing, techniques, recipes, how to create cells, through to how to finish and protect your paintings.
A 35 page PDF E-book to download contains 4 exclusive videos and gives the beginner an easy to follow recipe where big cells without torching can be created easily. Learn the dirty pour, flip cup, how to swipe and much more...
- Record acrylic pour with black, white and gold only - I had a request (which is always nice), based on a simple color scheme used in a previous YouTube challenge. ...Continue Reading
- Swiping with ONLY metallic paints - I was feeling in a glittery and sparkly kind of mood, after the last deep, rich color shift and metallics ...Continue Reading
- Acrylic pouring with Color Shift paint - I've been feeling like painting with a regal color scheme this week and have broken out the dark colors. Coming ...Continue Reading
- Should I gesso my canvas or surface before painting? - A guest article by Ellenie Nichols. As a contemporary artist, you can do whatever you want. There are no rules, ...Continue Reading
- Testing dimethicone – Day 3 with coconut hair serum - Part 3 in our dimethicone oil test today and this time a different type of product. The last two have ...Continue Reading
- Testing dimethicone – Day 2 with Astroglide - Well, it was certainly a funny sight I'm sure to see me crouched in the aisle next to the contraceptives, ...Continue Reading