Come and join us in our new Facebook group and share your art, your videos, your successes, tips and advice.
The store is now open! Get all your essential painting supplies in one place, then check out and pay via a trusted name. We make shopping quick and easy so you have more time to paint! Do let us know what supplies you would like us to add to the store to make it perfect for you.
Your success with acrylic pouring starts here...
A complete beginners guide and introduction to acrylic pouring. The Getting Started With Acrylic Pouring covers everything from equipment, paint mixing, techniques, recipes, how to create cells, through to how to finish and protect your paintings.
A 35 page PDF E-book to download contains 4 exclusive videos and gives the beginner an easy to follow recipe where big cells without torching can be created easily. Learn the dirty pour, flip cup, how to swipe and much more...
- Flip cup with Peacock color – a re-pour - Did you see my original Peacock Tail pour? It was a lovely painting in the end, but I had made ...Continue Reading
- How do I price my paintings? - I’m Ready to Sell My Paintings, How Do I Price Them? By guest author Ellenie Nichols So you’ve run out ...Continue Reading
- Hang out with me while I resin some mini canvases - I'm using more of the Envirotex Lite resin today. I like to make up mini canvases with my leftover paints, ...Continue Reading
- Deep under the sea blue starburst swipe - Did you see the original rainbow starburst swipe painting? It created quite a stir in the groups and I was ...Continue Reading
- Testing Thin-X as an alternative to Floetrol - I know that depending on where you are in the world, you might not be able to get Floetrol (or ...Continue Reading
- Resin and spray lacquer test on painted tile coasters - I'm back to test a couple more potential finishes you can use on your acrylic poured tiles, if you want ...Continue Reading