AcrylicPouring.com is the online community for learning and sharing acrylic pouring and fluid art. Our mission is to help more people start their fluid art journeys and improve their skills.
We’re looking for more artists like you to share your skills and knowledge with the community through articles and videos. And we’ll pay you too!
What’s In It for You
- Get paid to do what you love! Compensation will depend on the content type you create (video, blog post, etc.) and qualifications.
- Your work will be seen by thousands of other pourers each month.We share articles and videos with our email list of over 70,000 people and our Facebook group of over 90,000 people, Instagram with 35,000 followers, Pinterest with over 2.3 million monthly impressions, and videos are put on our YouTube channel with over 60,000 subscribers
- Many artists work years to build a YouTube channel with 60k followers to link to their etsy store or art website to sell their work – you can get access to our followers immediately with a link and call to action in the YouTube video
- It’s fun to share your skills with a supportive community of like minded people!
- You’ll get an author bio where you can link to your etsy store, website, youtube channel, or any other place online that you’d like to get some visitors and attention.
- You will establish authority as a top artist for potential buyers of your work
Artists Requirements and Other Attributes We’re Looking For
- Experienced artists in acrylic pouring, resin art, alcohol ink, or acrylic painting
- Artists who can create work that’s eye catching and interesting
- Artists who are willing to contribute regularly, at least one written piece every other month
- Artists who want to build a following and online presence (not required, but a bonus)
- Artist who sell their work (not required, but a bonus)
- Artists who have experience teaching their art (not required, but a bonus)
- Artists who have training or have trained themselves in visual art principles like composition, color theory, etc. (not required, but a bonus)
Haven’t Written Before? No Problem!
- We have guidelines and a process you follow to create your articles and videos
- For each piece we’ll usually put together some instructions to help guide you in the right direction
Types of Content We’re Looking For
- Video tutorials where you walk through a piece and show how to do it. We’ll happily accept edited videos, or we can help you edit your video. We’ll post the video on our youtube channel, and also publish it on the blog with some written instructions and supplies.
- Written tutorials with pictures. If you’re not equipped to do a video, you can share your process with words and pictures.
- Product buying guides. Love (or hate) a specific product? Or want to compare and review a few different products? This can be in written format, video, or both. And of course we’ll be happy to compensate you for the supplies.
- Guides to a specific technique, tips, tricks or other articles or videos that would be interesting to the acrylic pouring community. Have an idea? Please share it!
How to Get Started
Fill out the form below and we’ll review your application and get back to you. Please make sure to include:
- Your name and links to any of your social media accounts (facebook, youtube, pinterest, etc… Not 100% required, but whatever you have that’s relevant will help us)
- Links to any articles or videos you’ve published in the past (if you have any – not required). And/or include a sample of your writing or video content in the email.
- Any questions you have