I am so delighted to announce that now there are TWO great ways you can learn acrylic pouring. The popular Getting Started with Acrylic Pouring ebook is still available and is a great introduction to pouring, with 4 exclusive videos, and all the links, details and explanations you need to get great results with your pours, even if you are brand new and have never painted before.
Acrylic Pouring for Beginners Video Course
Now there is a second expanded and improved way you can learn. Readers wanted more – more videos, more topics covered, troubleshooting, help with paint consistency and another recipe idea for use with different paints. So the book has now become a full online video class with absolutely everything you need to know from picking out all of your paints and materials, through to finishing and even selling your paintings.
This course will turn you into an artist even if you have no previous experience. Even if you can’t draw a cat, and a stick man is your limit when it comes to artistic talent, you can create beautiful abstract paintings with just a little practice. And I promise you will have a lot of fun doing it. There’s a reason why people will tell you acrylic pouring is addictive – once you start, you just can’t stop the joyful feeling you get when you create with paints and colors.
The course includes:
- 17 exclusive step by step or informational videos
- 5 painting techniques to get you started on your pouring addiction
- Tips and tricks to help you make better paintings, avoid mistakes or how to fix them
- Helpful links to where you can track down supplies you might not find on the high street
- Helpful paint record download
- Fun quizzes
- Links to other helpful information and videos to expand your knowledge
- A FREE copy of the popular Getting Started with Acrylic Pouring ebook ($9.99 value)
- Ongoing support and appreciation for your art in the Facebook chat group
- A feeling of happiness, relaxation, and satisfaction with every pour!
The Acrylic Pouring for Beginners class runs on a fully optimised site that works great on laptops, tablets and even phones.
Limited time discount
For a limited time, we’re offering a 10% discount off the full price of the class. Remember that it also includes the Getting Started with Acrylic Pouring ebook that you can download as well, making this class already excellent value for money. Even more so with your discount!
Acrylic Pouring for Beginners – Class testimonials
“I was lucky enough to be a tester for this class and got to preview all the content before it went live. I know you are all going to love it! Deby is so much fun, explains things clearly and really does cover everything you need to know from start to finish. My paintings have improved no end and I thank goodness that I’m not wasting paint and canvases anymore trying to work it all out on my own.” – Sue, Miami
“I had been trying for weeks to get a good painting but was just confused by all the recipes on YouTube. Once I tried the ‘easy cells recipe’ included in the class it suddenly all clicked and I created the first painting I’ve ever been happy with. The sections on paint consistency are pure gold.” – Jenny, Maine
And no testimonials would be complete without this extract from my YouTube friend that made me laugh so much. “…buy Deby’s course, it isn’t garbage.” – Meghan, Ethereal Orb
With that ringing endorsement, click through below to check it out. See you there soon.
Frequently Asked Questions About Acrylic Pouring for Beginners
1. Is this video class suitable for complete beginners in acrylic pouring?
Yes, the class is designed to introduce beginners to the basics of acrylic pouring.
2. Do I need any specific materials for the class?
The class will typically provide a list of required materials, which are usually the basics needed for acrylic pouring.
3. Can I access the video class anytime?
Generally, yes – video classes are usually accessible at any time once purchased or subscribed to.
4. Can I interact with the instructor or other students?
It depends on the platform hosting the class; some offer forums or Q&A sessions for interaction.
5. Will I learn about different pouring techniques in this class?
Yes, beginner classes often cover a range of basic techniques to give a comprehensive introduction.
6. How long does it take to complete the beginner’s video class?
The duration varies, but the class length and schedule should be mentioned in the class details.
7. Is there a certificate provided upon completing the class?
This depends on the platform and the class; please refer to the class details for specific information.